Friday, January 18, 2008

How Much Would You Charge for this?

I have been getting lots of requests for my crochet boa and hat set. I am trying to come up with a price for it but I am so clueless since I have never sold any of my stuff. So, I need your advice. What would you guys charge for this. It took me about 9 days to complete this set, but that included crocheting all day on new years eve since I was offI would guess that the total amount of time I spent making the hat was maybe 2-3 hours. The scarf was mor like 12-20 hours. I am not really sure. The yarn was super inexpensive because it is acrylic, maybe about $16.00 in materials.

Here is a reminder of what it looks like:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I would really appreciate your input!
Thanks!

5 comments:

Renee said...

I would go on etsy.com to see what similar sets cost. I wouldn't be surprised if people sold sets like that for $45 - $65.

KimT said...

Thanks for the input. Definately looking on Etsy.

Virtuous said...

I responded on your blog! :o)

NikkiJ said...

$55

Jscothammerquist said...

I agree with the price ranges. It is an awfully cute set.