Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Hello!

Hello ladies! I'm excited to join your group!

My name is Kamika, I'm 31 years old and hail from the Los Angeles area. I've been knitting now for nearly 3 years. I taught myself through one of those "Teach Yourself To Knit" kits you find at Michaels. I also crochet which I learned from a neighborhood mother when I was around 8 but didn't pick back up until this year. In addition to stringing I am a self taught sewer, occasionally bead (on knit/crochet wear) , love gospel music, reading, natural haircare, and photoshopping. I'm currently working on a line of crochet jewelry and some felted bags.

Please feel free to stop by my blog, Kinky Coils & String, anytime. Comments are always appreciated and KAL/CAL ideas are welcome.

Kamika

4 comments:

Erica Bunker said...

Welcome Kamika!

Adrienne said...

Welcome to the group Kamika!

urbanknitrix said...

Hi Kamika

Still Patrice said...

hi Kamika! Do they call you Kammy? When I say your name, I said to myself I bet they call her Kammy. LOL