Saturday, June 2, 2007

Hello All

Hello EEs,

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a member of Ebony Elite. My name is Sheila a 40+ New Yorker who loves to craft . I have been freestyle crocheting on and off for 18 years, also enjoy decorating, sewing (which focused mainly on curtains, duvets and pillows) and recently trying to dabble in garments. Always needing to keep busy, I have now added another craft learning to knit. I’m really getting my knit practice on so I can become a true Knit Diva and also looking to incorporate knit with crochet to create some funky CroNit. Last but not least, I’m looking forward to meeting all of you, learning, having fun and sharing. Feel Free to visit Sheilaz Crochetz.

2 comments:

Kamika said...

Yeah! Sheila's here. You make such nice crochet designs. Nice to see you knitting.

Erica Bunker said...

Hi Sheila! Welcome!