Thursday, August 9, 2007

Clapotis and Spa Set

Pattern: Knitty's Clapotis
Yarn Used: Lorna Lace Lions & Lamb (4 skeins)


Pattern: Spa Set: Large Washcloth, Eyemask & Soapbag (can't remember the magazine, will upload later on my blog.
Yarn: Rowan DK Handknit 100% Cotton
Color: Bright as Hell Orange (Spoilee liked orange and I didn't want to do normal white or beige)




Will I knit these two again?
Clapotis - definitely, it is my 3rd one and it is easy, as long as you can yo, ktbl, ssk and drop a stitch. I didn't know how to do any of this until I knit the first one and I did that one in a week and a half.
Spa Set - my first for all knit pieces, washcloth and knitting an i-cord. I think I will definitely do the washcloth and the soapbag and maybe the booties (I didn't knit that yet).


Until the next time I have a FO (3 years from now)!!


www.knitsy.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Bev Love said...

I have seen a million and three clapotis, but yours is the most beautiful by far. I love it.

Adrienne said...

THis is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jscothammerquist said...

Just lovely. 3 Clapotis, I am so jealous I haven't started my first one. I love the spa set, it's a great gift.

Unknown said...

gorgeous!

WineGrrl said...

Nice!