Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Finished baby blanket

I thought I completed a baby blanket on Friday only to realize on Sunday I used the wrong color yarn on the edging. I removed the wrong color yarn and completed the blanket with the correct color yarn. If you go to my blog Cassandra's Conumdrum you can see the finished project. It's nothing hard just a single crocheted blanket with three rows of single crocheted edging. It was easy enough to do and it goes with a baby cardigan and hat I also made. I will block it sometime this weekend and also add some buttons to finish it off. I will post it when completed.

See ya!

No comments: