Monday, June 11, 2007

I Love This Capelet

Hello all you lovely ladies of Ebony Elite! I wanted to take the time to share a finished product with you! I must say I love this capelet! It was such an easy, quick knit! I purchased the pattern from my favorite LYS. If you want to get a copy of the pattern, you have to contact Charlotte Yarn , or email the designer and she will forward you her designs and prices. She has alot of cute designs!! So check her out!!




"Passin' the Dress Code"

by Champagne Maker a.k.a. Stitch Poet


Debbie Bliss Cashmerino SuperChunky - 2 skeins


US 10 Needles


Started: June 3rd, 2pm


Finished: June 3rd, 8pm


I love those cables! This was my first time completing cables and it was a good experience!

If you make a purchase from her, let her know you learned about her from me....Here are more pix on my blog!!

Happy Knitting!

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

I've never done cables, but this is SO cute!!! it looks really cute on you!

Sheila said...

Very pretty capelet... love the cables.

Cas... said...

Very cute! You make me want to try knitting! LOL!

Erica Bunker said...

That is very pretty! Love the cables!

stephanie aka scrapandthecity said...

i need that pattern. just what i am looking for! and cables the bigger the better! looking good. thanks!!!!

stephanie

ChampagneMaker said...

Thanks so much for posting my pattern!! This little caplet keeps showing up everywhere and looks better on y'all than it does on me! What's up with that? Seriously, THANKS! I'm hoping to double the size of my line this fall when my daughter heads off to college...I will be a lonely knittin' mom! Feel free to contact me for more patterns! XO, CM

Charlotte Yarn said...

The capelet looks GREAT on you!!!! I really like the color that you picked. Also, thanks for mentioning that you got the pattern from Charlotte Yarn. We are currently out of the pattern, but will be receiving more from Champagne soon. Have a GREAT weekend!

Lisa H. said...

The color you choose is perfect for you.The caplet is so pretty.I can't wait to learn cables.